There was a time when women could only dream of having the perfect Angelina Jolie pout. As science developed, we could see more women flaunting fuller and beautiful lips. The increasing trend of pouts, increased the need for lip augmentation.
What is lip augmentation?
A cosmetic procedure to give your lips a fuller and plumper look.It is a non surgical procedure where a dermatologist uses injectable dermal fillers on the lip area to give you the desired look. A natural material called hyaluronic acid is injected in the lip area to make them plumper.
Facts about Lip Augmentation:
- These are temporary lip enhancers: Lip enhancers like hyaluronic acid are not permanent. They give you the desired result for 6 months to 1 year. If you are unhappy with your results, you can always ask your dermatologist to erase the effects of these temporary dermal fillers.
- There is zero downtime: All you need is just 15-20 minutes of your time for one session. The numbness after the treatment wears off just after 15 minutes of completion. You don’t have to wait around to get back to your normal routine.
- It feels like a pinch: The procedure of injecting dermal fillers on your lips will pinch for a while. It may sting when the the filler is being injected. The best dermatologist for fillers will massage your lips a little or ice them for 10 minutes after the procedure.
- You don’t have to go all out: It may not be necessary to inject fillers on all parts of your lips. You can consult the best dermatologist for fillers to plan on the areas where the focus of the effects should be.
- Slight bruises and bleeding is normal during treatment: Don’t fright at the sight of blood or bruises when you are getting plumper lips. Your dermatologist will provide you with the best way to get rid of bruises safely if there are any.
- Lips will not turn saggy: Many believe that lips tend to get saggy and wrinkled after the lip augmentation treatment.However, this isn’t true. Your lip will maintain its shape and the fillers will improve its texture.
It is always advisable to discuss and plan the treatment with a dermatologist before going in for the treatment. The best dermatologist will always check your medical history, tell you the do’s and dont’s that are to be kept in mind before going forward with the treatment. The dermatologist will see what lip size and shape will best suit you and will then suggest you a plan accordingly.
Doctors at L ASkin and Aesthetic Clinic are among the best dermatologist for fillers in South Delhi who can help you know more about lip enhancement and fillers. They make sure that your lip augmentation procedure does not turn out to be a disaster by understanding your need and your desires. Consult L A Skin and Aesthetic clinic to get the perfect pout!